[Insight-developers] gants is back up again

Vikram Chalana vikram@insightful.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:45:45 -0700

Thanks to help from Brad King, GNATS for ITK is now online once again at:

	http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl

Again, remember the username is your cvs login name and the password is your
email address. Let me know if you have problems accessing it.

One major change that I have made is that now several people on the
developer list will be notified every time a bug is added or its status is
changed. If you get tired of the notifications, let me know and I can remove
you. If you are not being notified and would like to be, let me know and I
can add you.

Thanks,
Vikram
Vikram Chalana, Ph.D.
Insightful Corporation
1700 Westlake Ave. N, Suite 500
Seattle, WA 98109
Ph: 206.283.8802 x 314     Fax: 206.283.8691