[Insight-developers] same named file, but different content

Wilson M Chang Wilson M Chang <wmcst6@pitt.edu>
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:42:47 -0400 (EDT)

hello everyone,
I have noticed that there are multiple copies of atleast 2 files(classes),
with the problem being that the copies are different from one another:
itkImageIOBase (header and .cxx file)
itkImageFileReader (header and .txx file)

itkImageFileReader has one version in Code\BasicFilters and another in
Code\IO.
itkImageIOBase has one version in Code\Common and another in Code\IO.

I have found it necessary to specify EXACTLY which copy I want to use
otherwise I run into problems because the definitions of the classes are
different.

Wilson Chang
MD/PhD Program
University of Pittsburgh