[Insight-developers] Dashboard is in sad shape

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:38:05 -0400

Folks,
Well we seem to be back from the last week's system failures. And we seem to be producing dashboards
again.

The system is in tough shape. Everyone should check the board ASAP and fix their problems.

itkRigid3DPerspecitveTransform would not compile anywhere because of a syntax error. We fixed that
one. There are other problems with this class. It is missing a SetRotation method.

We'll start sending out reminders starting tomorrow morning so that we can get things back in shape.

Bill