[Insight-developers] Tcl Wrapping

Luis Ibanez ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:26:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Brad,

The build of GCC_XML worked without any problem
in a Suse Linux 2.2.18 with gcc 2.95.2

I followed the instructions in the web page,
using the gcc 3.0 patched sources. The build
only took nine minutes. I was expecting a
much longer time.

Cable was also build whithout any trouble using
cmake.

Now I'm looking forward to test the wrapping
(I will need more coffee for that).

---

One lateral question:
are the gccxml sources still viable for building
a normal gcc3.0 ? I wonder if I can capitalize on
the download of the 12Mb by upgrading gcc on the way.   :-)

Luis Ibanez                                      CB#:   7060
Research Assistan Professor                      phone: (919) 843 5436
Division of Neurosurgery                         fax:   (919) 966 6627
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill      email: ibanez@cs.unc.edu
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7060                       http://www.cs.unc.edu/~ibanez