[Insight-developers] RE: AW: AW: AW: [Insight-users] Compiling ITK with MIPSPro (CC) compiler under IRIX 6.5

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 16:53:01 -0400

FYI, I have changed ITK so that on the SGI with CC, it will automatically add -LANG:std.
This seemed to be an issue for the users.