[Insight-developers] itkPoint itkVector additional methods

Luis Ibanez ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:52:51 -0400 (EDT)

According to our Tcon discussion, shouldn't
we rather add a PointIterpolator class ?

and maybe a VectorInterpolator class...

Actualy they  are needed for interpolating
in images whose pixels are points or vectors,
like the displacement fields used in deformable
registration.

The barycentric combination will be a base class
(or maybe an utility class) for a possible point
interpolators hierarchy.

Interpolators could take care of the math to
ensure that the output is a valid Point or
Vector.

Luis

--------