[Insight-developers] (no subject)

chenting chenting@graphics.cis.upenn.edu
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:52:14 -0500

Hi! Will,
we have already written our segmentation code in vtk and what I am doing
now is to rewrite it into itk sytle. but it seems that you prefer to
keep the work in vtk but write code to transfer data from insight to
vtk(or vtk images), is that right? By the way, I have asked several
question on fileio, vtk compling and cmakesetup and there is no reponse
at all. I hope you can check these problems.
ting