[Insight-developers] SLC meeting

Ross Whitaker whitaker@cs.utah.edu
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:37:00 -0700

--------------2F98FD645BA31D464717780F

Folks,

Below I have included a "straw-man" agenda.  There is a little bit of
open space, but I am sure I forgot something.  Edit and return to me, or
send me you comments and revisions.

A couple of logistical things about the meeting:

1) We are done with hotels.  You are on your own for hotel reservations.

2) I need the number of people who are comming from each group.  Please
send me this at your earliest convenience.  I also need to know
(tenatively) how many cars you are bringing.

3) The web site for the U has directions and maps.  The Merrill
Engineering Building (MEB) parking lot has metered visitor parking.  You
should park there on the first morning for 3mins or so, and then we will
give you tags to use for that day and the one following.

Cheers,

Ross

--
Ross T. Whitaker, Assistant Professor
50 S. Central Campus Drive, Rm. 3190

--------------2F98FD645BA31D464717780F

Insight Developer's Meeting --- Agenda

---------------------------------------
Date:  Feb. 8-9
Location:  SCI conference room, Merrill Engineering Building, University of
Utah

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Feb. 8
---------------------------------------
8:30 am :   Goals of the meeting/announcements (Yoo)
9:00 am :   State of the toolkit (Yoo/Lorensen)
10:00 am :   Break
10:15 am :   High-Level Code Review (Shroeder)
	 *10 minute* presentations per prime contractor
	 summarizing development contributions followed by a
	 general discussion.
12:15 pm:  Lunch (delivered)
1:15 pm:  Wrapping (Kitware)
2:15 pm:  cmake (Kitware)
2:45 pm:  Break
3:00 pm:  Reorganizing src/doc directories (Kitware)
4:00 pm:  Testing (GE)
5:00 pm (+/-):  Adjourned

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Feb. 8
---------------------------------------
8:30 am :   High-level code review - comments/discussion (GE)
10:00 am :   Break
10:15 am :  Beta release (Lorensen)
	 Time line, deliverables, Procedure, PR
12:15 pm:  Lunch (out or delivered)