[Insight-developers] dummy compliling problem

yj76@columbia.edu yj76@columbia.edu
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:42:52 -0500 (EST)

Below are the typical errors:

itkPointQueueTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
___CxxFrameHandler
itkPointQueueTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void
__cdecl operator delete(void *)" (??3@YAXPAX@Z)
itkPointQueueTest.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void *
__cdecl operator new(unsigned int)" (??2@YAPAXI@Z)

I know I should include some .lib, can somebody tell me which lib I should
include for the building and where it is? and is there any other settings
I should change for the compiler?
I am using MSVC++  6.0 on Windows 2000, and I include "itkPoint.h" and
"itkObject.h" in my testing program.

or maybe somebody is willing to help me to test/check my itkPointQueue
Class? (send me a email, and I will give you my .h and .txx files.)

thanks.

Yinpeng