[Insight-developers] Collaboration diagrams in Doxygen documentation

Bill Lorensen wlorens1@nycap.rr.com
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 22:18:30 -0500

Jim and I have the collaboration diagrams working for doxygen and Insight. We needed to upgrade doxygen and install the dot package.

For example see:
http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Doxygen/html/class_itk__Image.html

Bill