[Insight-developers] Surface Class derived from Mesh

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:11:49 -0400

Hi,

Andrew is out of town until Tuesday.

To answer your question...his proposed Surface class derives from mesh -
it just simplifies/specializes mesh's API for handling surfaces.   Then
just as there are filter as well as point-by-point interpolation
methods, we'd have surface approximation/interpolation methods as you
suggest.