[Insight-developers] Infinite loops

Blezek, Daniel J (CRD) blezek@crd.ge.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:26:36 -0400

Lidia,

  Here is the testing checkout log.  Looks like you had the last checkin on the 17th.  The problem is
that the clean process is not cleaning up .o's and executables.  I'm looking into this today.  So
since the clean is not taking effect, old versions of the code are being run nightly.

Hopefully updates coming soon,
-dan

{pragmatic:Algorithms}1023:cvs log
itkImageToImageAffineMutualInformationGradientDescentRegistrationTest.cxx

RCS file:
/insight/cvsroot/Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithms/itkImageToImageAffineMutualInformationGradientDescen
tRegistrationTest.cxx,v
Working file: itkImageToImageAffineMutualInformationGradientDescentRegistrationTest.cxx
head: 1.5
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 5;	selected revisions: 5
----------------------------
revision 1.5
date: 2001/04/17 16:15:17;  author: lng;  state: Exp;  lines: +16 -2
ENH: printout more info as to why a test failed
----------------------------
revision 1.4
date: 2001/04/17 13:03:08;  author: ibanez;  state: Exp;  lines: +3 -3
ENH: Number of iterations raised to 1000
----------------------------
revision 1.3
date: 2001/04/16 16:03:57;  author: lng;  state: Exp;  lines: +4 -4
FIX: make success range larger to allow test to pass for all platforms
revision 1.2
date: 2001/04/12 17:38:01;  author: lng;  state: Exp;  lines: +4 -4
FIX: increase number of iterations to allow SunOS and IRIX precision to meet the convergence criteria
revision 1.1
date: 2001/04/12 02:01:20;  author: lng;  state: Exp;

ENH: added GradientDescent to the registrator name to make it consistent
with all the other registrators