[Insight-developers] Who's going to be at Vis2000?

Terry S. Yoo yoo at fluorite.nlm.nih.gov
Mon Sep 11 14:58:20 EDT 2000

Hello all:

Bill Lorensen and I were discussing the state of Insight matters
during a recent NIH workshop here in Bethesda.  His comment was that
we really needed an additional coordination meeting this Fall.
I suggest that we meet to exchange information.  This is not a design
meeting, so votes will not be binding.  Any design decisions will be
referred to a subcommittee including P.I.s for approval.

I propose that we create a non-mandatory meeting in Salt Lake City
during the IEEE Visualization 2000 conference.  This is for those
people who are already attending that conference or for those who want
an excuse to go.  The meeting runs from Sunday 8 October through
Friday 13 October.  The ACM Symposium on Volume Visualization runs
concurrently with Vis Tutorials on Monday and Tuesday.  InfoVis also
runs concurrently during that time.  Information for the conference
is available online at:

    http://www.erc.msstate.edu/conferences/vis00/

The proposed (non-mandatory) meeting vital statistics:
    What: Insight Developers Informational Meeting