[Insight-developers] possible tcon topics

Damion Shelton dmsst59+ at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 26 15:09:23 EDT 2000

This is definitely an important issue...

I've run into cases (and I'm relatively new to ITK) where I'd like to
restrict classes to 2 or 3D. So far I've coded under the assumption that the
user understands the intended dimensionality of the class/algorithm and
defines the template correctly, but this is a relatively dangerous way to
program.

-Damion-

                       Damion Shelton
                   University of Pittsburgh