[Insight-developers] Fwd:

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Nov 13 09:38:48 EST 2000

Hi Folks-

We noticed the following code in itkFilterImageSingleOperator.h :

>    typedef Image<TPixel, VDimension> Image;

This is a bad idea, and causes compiler problems in some cases. Please
differentiate the typedef from the class:

typedef Image<TPixel, VDimension> ImageType;

BTW- The Insight/Documents/Style.ppt is kept up-to-date with
regards to how we should be coding. Please look this over at some
point is you haven't done so recently, and correct it (or notify us
of problems) if there is something that you don't agree with.

Will