[Insight-developers] WA3 and dates

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Nov 8 17:03:47 EST 2000

Hi Folks-

I just got off the phone with Terry Yoo. We discussed WA3 and some dates
that pertain
to the work assignment. We need to make some decisions regarding WA3, and
Terry and I
agreed that the list was a good place to begin the discussion.

1. All work assignments will have a March 31 date for the first public
release of the software.

2. For the Algorithms and Architecture subcommittee, four meetings are to
be held. Tentative
dates for the Salt lake City meeting (Quarter 1 meeting) are:

	Feb. 8 & 9.
	Feb. 15 & 16.

Tentative dates for the April (Quarter 2 meeting) are:

	April 2 & 3
	April 5 & 6
	April 9 & 10
	April 12 & 13.

Please, post to the list with your choices. A decision on these dates must
be made ASAP.

Terry also mentioned that he has received some response from the NLM
lawyers regarding the
licence that will be placed on the software. We expect that something will
be in place by the end
of the year.

So, please respond about the dates, and if you aren't the PI, make sure the
PI knows about the
decisions (and the WA3) and responds to the list.

Will