[Insight-developers] Creating a Draft directory for Code

Joshua Cates cates@cayenne.cs.utah.edu
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:38:02 -0700 (MST)

An option for risky modifications to code already in the repository is to
branch an experimental revision from the main CVS tree.  The experimental
development would then not disturb the main developmental "trunk".  This
process is described in the CVS man pages.

Josh.
 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah