[Insight-developers] Re: SGI Build

Daniel J. Blezek, Ph.D. blezek@crd.ge.com
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:18:08 -0500 (EST)

Will,

  Actually, we have a nightly build on the SGI already, aparently Bill
Lorensen and Jim Miller beat you to the punch.

  A better way to specify the C++ compiler for configure is to do:

setenv CXX CC
setenv CXXFLAGS "-LANG:std"

  A couple of changes have happended recently to the nightly build/tests.
We no longer need gmake, but do need some capabilities not currently
present in CMake to generate dashboards.  I added a new CMake "variable"
called TESTS which behaves the same way as the EXECUTABLES "variable",
except for identifying which programs are tests, and which aren't.  I've
changed the relevant CMake source files, and the CMakeLists.txt files, and
checked them in.

-dan