[Insight-developers] can I partially build the itk?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Aug 23 09:14:59 EDT 2000

Hi,

1. The Image/PixelTrait stuff is broken right now on all platforms.
(Jim? )

2. The vcl/vcl_config.h file should have been generated when you ran
configure.  Did you re-run configure after the last cvs update?
Can you try this:
   1. do another cvs update
   2. re run configure
   3. see if it builds

If it still is missing that file, then send me the output of configure.

-Bill