[Insight-developers] Code/Interfaces subdirectory

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Thu Aug 10 11:17:31 EDT 2000

Hi Vikram-

Exactly the point of the email. This is a place for OPTIONAL interfaces
to packages like yours. We wanted a place to collect this stuff. As far
as I know it will not be supported by the Insight project...but I'm willing
to bet each one of us is going to test Insight by building some interface
code to our own systems. It would be good to keep this stuff around
even though it is not part of Insight. Good for you, good for Insight.

Will