[Imstk-developers] rendering mesh with wire frame mode in iMSTK

Alexis Girault alexis.girault at kitware.com
Tue May 16 16:16:57 EDT 2017

> You should do this with your material:
> renderMaterial->wireframeOn(RenderMaterial::DisplayMode::WIREFRAME);

That's the way, just using RenderMaterial::setDisplayMode()
<https://gitlab.kitware.com/iMSTK/iMSTK/blob/838ff72/Base/Materials/imstkRenderMaterial.h#L39-56>
and not RenderMaterial::wireframeOn() which doesn't exist. You could also
use DisplayMode::WIREFRAME_SURFACE as an argument if you want to see both
surface and wireframe.

Thanks. But I cannot use the that version as we talked before.

What do you mean by that? Do you encounter issues with the latest version
which were not in previous versions of iMSTK?

Alexis Girault
R&D Engineer in Medical Computing
Kitware, Inc.

http://www.kitware.com