[Imstk-developers] high-speed thread in iMSTK

Dzenan Zukic dzenan.zukic at kitware.com
Fri Jun 9 08:57:09 EDT 2017

Hi Zhaohui,

to enable a somewhat higher speed of debug mode, you can manually change
the compiler settings for individual projects, see this
<https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8f8h5cxt.aspx> and this
<https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k1ack8f1.aspx>. Enabling
optimizations increases difficulty of debugging, so you might enable more
optimizations for the Visual Studio projects you are not trying to debug,
and keep optimization disabled or at a low setting for the ones you are
modifying.

Regards

Dženan Zukić, PhD, Senior R&D Engineer, Kitware (Carrboro, N.C.)