[Imstk-developers] Default renderer

Alexis Girault alexis.girault at kitware.com
Tue Jan 3 12:56:46 EST 2017

That's perfect: we need the decoupled class for ease of use and testing,
and you can instantiate a VTKRenderer or a VulkanRenderer based on
preprocessor definitions, themselves defined based on the cmake variables.

Alexis Girault
R&D Engineer in Medical Computing
Kitware, Inc.

http://www.kitware.com