[IGSTK-Users] Finish igstkPivotCalibratioFLTKWidget in Qt

Özgür Güler ozgur.guler.phd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 09:48:55 EST 2017

Hi Xiaojie Guo,

we implemented an open-source image-guided intervention (IGI) simulation tutorial which consists of several applications. The IGI bundle consists of several applications, which you can utilize for camera calibration, pivot calibration, digital 3D scanner, IGI navigation app etc.

You can find the source code and additional information here:
http://yanivresearch.info/igiTutorial/igiTutorial.html <http://yanivresearch.info/igiTutorial/igiTutorial.html>

You can use the “Pivot Calibration” app, which uses Qt as GUI, as is or take a look at the implementation, to solve you issue.

Best,
Ozgur