[IGSTK-Users] Aurora Tracker with 12 Ports

Zein Salah zeinsalah at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 04:16:28 EDT 2016

Hi,

I used to use IGSTK as an interface for an Aurora tracker (previously
also Polaris
systems). The Aurora system I had came with 4 Ports and everything regarding
IGSTK was working fine. I newly had a new Aurora system with 12 ports.

The problem is: with the new system, reading are valid only from the
first 4 ports.
In other words, a statement like

if (trackerTool->RequestGetTransformToParent())
{

}

would always fail.

Is there a limitation in IGSTK regarding the number of supported ports? Doesn't
IGSTK support the newer trackers from NDI?

Much thanks,
Zein