[IGSTK-Users] Error trying to run HelloWorld

Chuck Hatt hatt at wisc.edu
Thu Oct 17 14:12:58 EDT 2013

Thanks for the quick reply.  Based on a google search, it seemed likely
that this is a 32bit/64bit mismatch.  Do you have any advice on how I can
determine where the mismatch is?  Would it be a problem with the other
libraries (itk, fltk, etc...) maybe being built in 64-bit mode while IGSTK
is built in 32-bit mode??

As for running in debug mode, the same problem occurs.

When I rand dependency walker, it says the system cannot find IESHIMS.DLL.
 Thats weird because IESHIMS.DLL is an internet explorer DLL, what would
that have to do with IGSTK? It also says this:

*Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in an implicitly dependent module.*
*Error: Modules with different CPU types were found.*
*Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.*
*Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in a delay-load dependent module.*

Any help figuring out what this means would also be appreciated.  Thanks!