[IGSTK-Users] AuroraTrackerTest2.cxx Project Error

Yaniv, Ziv ZYaniv at childrensnational.org
Wed Nov 13 10:11:55 EST 2013

Hi Chuck,

This is not an answer to your question, but possibly it is a simple solution.

In the IGSTK examples we have a program which does data logging for most of the tracking devices supported by IGSTK. Not surprisingly it is called TrackerDataLogger . This program receives as input an xml file describing the configuration: communication protocol, which tools are connected to what ports, do you want to use a dynamic reference frame, do you use a calibrated tool....

A sample file for the Polaris can be found in the TrackerDataLogger Directory. To modify it for the aurora you can take a look at the aurora configuration which is given as part of the testing data (either in your binary directory under Data/TrackerConfiguration or in original form in your source directory under Testing/Data/Input/TrackerConfiguration).

A general description of tags and their meaning for configuring IGSTK supported tracking devices is found in the IGSTK book (http://igstk.org/IGSTK/img/IGSTKTheBookV2.pdf), page 263.

            hope this helped
                       Ziv