[IGSTK-Users] Pivot Calibration events problems.

Fabian Torres fabian.trobles at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:42:40 EST 2013

Hi OZgur

Thanks for your help. I have used the template you gave me and I do not get
any results.
As I said in my previous message, it seems that the *DataAcquisitionEvent,
DataAcquisitionEndEvent, CalibrationSuccessEvent **and
CalibrationFailureEvent *
are not being cathced or triggered, since after

*pivotCalibration->RequestComputeCalibration();*

The callback function that handle the events is not called. The only
event that seems to be working is the DataAquisitionStartedEvent.

I think this problem has something to do with the tracker or the event
observers.

Thanks

--
Fabián Torres Robles
Maestria en Ciencias en Ingeniería Electrónica
e-mail fabian.trobles at gmail.com, dae.wong at gmail.com