[IGSTK-Users] optotrak igstkNDICertusTrackerTest GetTransform problem

Yusuf OEZBEK nasil122002 at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 11 10:37:25 EST 2013

Hi,

I wanted to run the class NDICertusTrackerTest.cxx to test optotrak tracker. But I don't get any transformations or rather positions from my tracker tool.

I am sure that all my configurations are correct. Because the sample programs of optotrak already work properly or rather I get even exact positions of tracker tool, if I run these tests .
If I know correctly, the problem is in the class igstkNDICertusTrackerTest.cxx in "SECOND IF" statement.  The program don't enters into second if statement, and thus jumps to else.

What can be the reason for this?

for(unsigned int i=0; i<5000; i++)
{
igstk::PulseGenerator::CheckTimeouts();

TransformType             transform;
VectorType                position;

coordSystemAObserver->Clear();
trackerTool->RequestGetTransformToParent();

cout<<"BEFORE FIRST IF"<<endl;
if (coordSystemAObserver->GotTransform())
{
cout<<"IN FIRST IF"<<endl;
transform = coordSystemAObserver->GetTransform();

if ( transform.IsValidNow() )
{
cout<<"IN SECOND IF"<<endl;
position = transform.GetTranslation();
std::cout << "Trackertool :"
<< trackerTool->GetTrackerToolIdentifier()
<< "\t\t  Position = (" << position[0]
<< "," << position[1] << "," << position[2]
<< ")" << std::endl;

}
else{
cout<<"IN ELSE"<<endl;
cout<<"Transform: "<< transform <<"\n"<<endl;
}
}
}

Additional Informations:

I use OS-Linux (Fedora 16)
IGSTK version 5.0
The files "loggerOutput.txt" and execution-output of program "strace.txt" are in attachment

Thanks for any help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Yusuf ÖZBEK