[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK segmentation fault

Özgür Güler ozgur_guler at gmx.at
Wed Dec 4 14:14:50 EST 2013

Hi Steve,
IGSTK 5.2 does not support Qt 5 yet.

With regard to your e-mail yesterday, I would suggest you use CMake to
generate Makefiles or Visual Studio project files (.sln) , etc.
Find enclosed a sample CMakeLists.txt.

Best,
Ozgur

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 7:58 AM,  <steve.berger at istb.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to run the IGSTK Hello World example with QT5. My problem is
> that I get a segmentation fault every time I would like to use an IGSTK
> object.
> For example, when running:
>
> int main(int argc, char *argv[]){
>    igstk::RealTimeClock::Initialize();
>     return EXIT_SUCCESS;
> }
>
> I get the Qt error "the program has unexpectedly finished".
>
> Does anyone have an idea where it come from? Why do I run into segfault?
> Please help me!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Steve

Dr. Dipl.-Ing. Özgür Güler, Bakk. techn. PhD
Research Assistant
4D-Visualization Laboratory
Univ. ENT Clinic
Innsbruck Medical University
Anichstr. 35, A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria

tel.: +43 512 504 23428, fax.: +43 512 504 25231

voxelmaster.eu
www.gueler.at