[IGSTK-Users] Polaris tracker reference tool

Philipp Matthies philipp.matthies at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:31:31 EST 2013

Hi Fabian,

I don't know if there is a direct function to query that transformation, but it is very easy to calculate since it is only one coordinate system transformation, e.g. a simple matrix multiplication.

To obtain ultrasoundTool in the coordinate system of referenceTool, simply multiply the inverse of referenceTool with ultrasoundTool, given that both transformations are represented by their 4x4 matrices.

Cheers,
Philipp

---
Dipl.-Phys. Univ. Philipp Matthies
Research Assistant
Computer Aided Medical Procedures (CAMP)
Technische Universität München, Germany
Tel.: +49 (89) 289-19401
http://campar.in.tum.de/Main/PhilippMatthies