[IGSTK-Users] Hello! I have a question.

Yaniv, Ziv ZYaniv at childrensnational.org
Fri Oct 19 12:44:24 EDT 2012

Hello Sangyoon,

The tutorial code is consistent with the aruco tracker code that is
found in git (git://igstk.org/IGSTK.git).
I assume you are using the official release 5.0 .

The tutorial code will change on occasion as IGSTK moves forward. We are
also working
on additional sample programs in addition to those that are currently
available.

If you are interested in these developments please check the tutorial
site (http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/IGI_Tutorial) once
in a while.

         regards
             Ziv

--
Ziv Yaniv, Ph.D.,
Principal Investigator,

Phone: 202-476-1288
email: zyaniv at childrensnational.org
web: http://isiswiki.georgetown.edu/zivy/

Hello.
I'm Sangyoon Woo who studying IGI in S.Korea.

I built the IGITutorialSourceCode but there are some errors.
(the source from
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/images/8/8b/IGITutorialSourceCode.zi
p)
It said that 'int varient' cannot be change to 'const std::string'

I changed the sourcecode like below.

<<Before>>
this->m_tool->RequestSetMarkerName(m_GUI.idBox->currentText().toInt());
m_ArucoTrackerTool->RequestSetMarkerName(m_PointerId.toInt());
m_ArucoReferenceTrackerTool->RequestSetMarkerName(m_ReferenceId.toInt())
;
m_ArucoTrackerToolMap[markerId]->RequestSetMarkerName(markerId.toInt());

<<After>>
this->m_tool->RequestSetMarkerName(m_GUI.idBox->currentText().tostdstrin
g());
m_ArucoTrackerTool->RequestSetMarkerName(m_PointerId.tostdstring());
m_ArucoReferenceTrackerTool->RequestSetMarkerName(m_ReferenceId.tostdstr
ing());
m_ArucoTrackerToolMap[markerId]->RequestSetMarkerName(markerId.tostdstri
ng());

Then it was able to be built.

I think IGITutorialSourceCode may need to be changed.

Sangyoon