[IGSTK-Users] Building the examples

Frederic Perez frederic.perez at alma3d.com
Fri May 18 08:03:11 EDT 2012

Hello igstk-users,

we have downloaded the source files of IGSTK 4.4 and tried to build all the
binaries
using Visual Studio 10, and FTLK 1.3.0. (By the way, what's the difference
between
IGSTK-4.4.zip and IGSTK-Sandbox-4.4.zip? After unzipping them, they look
very
similar.)

Unfortunately, 6 projects fail. We are interested on the example
applications, and
have noticed that the HelloWorld app is built correctly (and runs fine), but

   - FourViewsAndTracking,
   - TrackingVolumeViewer,
   - NeedleBiopsy, and
   - Navigator

(to name a few) aren't linked due to unresolved external symbols.
Inspecting their
corresponding FLTK .fl files, it seems that there are some functions
defined but
with empty "code section."

Is this right or intended? (Maybe they are "template" applications to be
tuned
and finished?)

Thanks for any feedback,

Frederic