[IGSTK-Users] help on 3D ultrasound calibration algorithm

Aiden agongheli at 163.com
Wed May 9 10:42:39 EDT 2012

Hi, Tamas:

Thanks a lot for giving me a good start. Very appreciated.

Aiden

At 2012-05-09 21:27:58,"Tamas Ungi" <ungi.tamas at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Last time I checked Ziv's calibration program was not yet in IGSTK, but you can ask him where to find it:

http://isiswiki.georgetown.edu/zivy/writtenMaterial/igstkUSCalibrationSPIE2011.pdf

Another US probe calibration method is available in the open-source that is based on a calibration phantom with N-wires. You can either print the phantom or ask the PLUS team to send one for you. This one has a user-friendly GUI application.

https://www.assembla.com/spaces/plus/wiki

Cheers,

Tamas