[IGSTK-Users] VideoFrameGrabberAndViewerWebcamWin

nova eka diana nekadiana at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:25:24 EDT 2012

Hi  Ozgur,

It's working, I can see my video stream now and it's in the left top corner
of my window.

But, every time I run my program, I will have the same problem again
and then I need to readjust it by using your method.
Maybe you know how to make my program for showing the right video stream in
the left top corner from the beginning?

and also the color of my video stream is quite different with the video
stream captured directly from webcam software.
When I used webcam software, the yellow color will exactly shown as yellow
in the video stream.
But, when I run the igstk program, the yellow color will be shown as light
green color.
Maybe I need to convert from one color space to another color space?
But I don't know where to change this conversion.

For information, my webcam produces RGB color images.

Thank you.

-nova