[IGSTK-Users] Augmented Reality Z-Buffer Question

Cheng, Patrick PCheng at childrensnational.org
Tue Jan 24 12:39:22 EST 2012

Hi Jochen,

Why do you set the opacity of the real object to be 0 (totally
transparent)?

If you set your real object to be opaque. In VTK, you won't see the
polyline when it's behind the real object.

I might not understand your question. You might be better off direct
this question to the VTK's mailing list.

Patrick