[IGSTK-Users] PolarisTrackerTest not working

Zian Fanti coconetlero at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 17:39:03 EST 2012

Hello Özgür thanks for you reply, this is the status:

- The Polaris Spectra is plugged in /dev/tty.usbserial-0000103D
- The file permissions for  /dev/tty.usbserial-0000103D are crw-rw-rw-
so, everybody can read and write
- I ran the igstkPolarisTrackerTest in debug mode and the program stop
around the line 139 after execute the command

tracker->RequestOpen();

after this the tracker produce some "beeps" and then nothings happen

Extra info:

The tracker works fine with the NDI provided software "NDI Toolbox"

Thanks