[IGSTK-Users] Data Acquisition from NDI Aurora Tracking System into IGSTK

Nirav Karani niravkarani001 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 06:42:38 EST 2012

Hello!

I want to import the tracking data from the NDI Aurora system into
IGSTK and show the same in VTK. I tried to understand the igstk
classes such as Tracker, TrackerTool, etc. but I don't know exactly
what files to run.

I stumbled upon the following link by one of the leading developers of
IGSTK - http://isiswiki.georgetown.edu/zivy/
Some codes are available for download on this page, one of which is
for 'NDI Tracking Data Acquisition'. I copied my
auroraConfiguration.xml file into the downloaded folder and generated
the solution using cmake. While building the code, the following
errors came up:
DataAcquisition.cxx(75) : error C2039: 'AttachSROMFileNameToPort' : is
not a member of 'igstk::AuroraTracker'
DataAcquisition.cxx(80) : error C2039: 'SetValidityTime' : is not a
member of 'igstk::Tracker'
DataAcquisition.cxx(224) : error C2039: 'GetToolTransform' : is not a
member of 'igstk::Tracker'
DataAcquisitionSettings.cxx(8) : error C2039: 'NumberOfPorts' : is not
a member of 'igstk::AuroraTracker'

I'm stuck with this for the past 2 days and could really use some help!

Thanks,
Neerav.