[IGSTK-Users] pure virtual function in

Özgür Güler ozgur_guler at gmx.at
Fri Dec 21 09:43:27 EST 2012

Hi Sean,
probably you can, by fixing occuring error messages, but do you need any
new features of the version 1.3.2?
If not, I remmonend to use 1.1.X versions, since all our nightly builds
which test IGSTK in a daily basis are compiled with this version of FLTK.
So its safer to use the tested version.

Best,
Ozgur

2012/12/21 Sean Lee <kevinseanlee at live.com>

>  Thanks, Ozgur.
>
> It was fltk-1.3.2. But how do I fix it? Can I keep this version and fix
> the problem?
>
> Sean
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 07:56:08 -0500
> Subject: Re: [IGSTK-Users] pure virtual function in
> From: ozgur_guler at gmx.at
> To: kevinseanlee at live.com
> CC: igstk-users at public.kitware.com
>

> Hi Sean,
> which FLTK version do you use?
> IGSTK is compatible with FLTK versions 1.1.X
> Best,
> Ozgur
> On Dec 20, 2012 10:19 PM, "Sean Lee" <kevinseanlee at live.com> wrote:
>
>  I am getting this link error when I building the calibration example.
>
> 1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Debug Win32
> ------
> 2>------ Build started: Project: PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExample,
> Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
> 2>PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved
> external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall
> PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI::InitializeTrackingAndCalibration(void)"
> (?InitializeTrackingAndCalibration at PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI
> @@UAEXXZ)
> 2>PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved
> external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall
> PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI::SaveCalibration(void)"
> (?SaveCalibration at PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExampleUI@@UAEXXZ)
> 2>C:\OpensourceBinary\IGSTK2\bin\Debug\PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExample.exe
> : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
> ========== Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 4 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
>
> But suppose that those two functions are pure virtual functions and would
> be overridden in  PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExample.
>
> Any ideas what are happening? Thanks.
>
> Sean

Dr. Dipl.-Ing. Özgür Güler, Bakk. techn. PhD
Research Assistant
4D-Visualization Laboratory
Univ. ENT Clinic
Innsbruck Medical University
Anichstr. 35, A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria

tel.: +43 512 504 23428, fax.: +43 512 504 25231

voxelmaster.eu
www.gueler.at