[IGSTK-Users] Problems with building IGSTK

Ziv Yaniv zyaniv at childrensnational.org
Tue Apr 24 11:44:17 EDT 2012

Dear Simon,

IGSTK currently does not support ITK v-4. You will need to use ITK v
3.20.  We are currently working on a new release of IGSTK which will fix
some bugs, and add several additional tracking devices. Due out in the
next couple of weeks. Once that is done we will start work on porting
IGSTK to ITK v-4.

The reason we do not work with shared libraries is for safety reasons.
You cannot be sure that the libraries on your computer are the same as
the ones the program was compiled and tested with.

As IGSTK is open source you can obviously change everything and get it
to use shared libraries.

                     regards
                             Ziv

--