[IGSTK-Users] Polaris Out of Volume Event Handling

Jiwon Jamie Ryu jjamieryu at melab.snu.ac.kr
Wed Sep 21 05:14:55 EDT 2011

Hi all!

I have question about event handling in igstk.
I understand that igstkMacro works as user input, and that input goes into
the event handling to state machine.
And when the state moves to another state, I get the event .

Based on this,
I want to get marker position when my polaris tracker shows OOV (out of
volume).
So I need to modify the igstkTracker code ( I think) to release marker
position when the event says OOV error, instead of throwing error event.
I think that code is inside the TrackerUpdateStatusEvent in igstkTracker.h.
But I don't know how to access to the event code.

Where can I find the code that throws events ?

Thank you very much.

Jamie Ryu.

* Jiwon Jamie Ryu**
*