[IGSTK-Users] UltrasoundCalibrationWizard

Guillermo Carbajal carbajal at fing.edu.uy
Fri Sep 16 13:42:18 EDT 2011

Hi Lingfeng,

it is because the line that include this project  is commented in the
file Examples/CMakeLists.txt. As you can see below, you also have to
enable OpenIGTLink

IF (IGSTKSandbox_USE_OpenIGTLink)
    #SUBDIRS( UltrasoundNavigator )
    #SUBDIRS( UltrasoundCalibrationWizard )
    SUBDIRS(  OIGTLinkTrackerBroadcasting )
    SUBDIRS( VideoFrameGrabberAndViewerOpenIGTLink )
ENDIF (IGSTKSandbox_USE_OpenIGTLink)

I don't know why it is disabled or if the project works properly.

Regards,
Guillermo