[IGSTK-Users] How to obtain RMS error during recording

Arefin Shamsil arefinster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 17:26:21 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I have been held back with one issue for quite some time. When I am
tracking and recording the transform data of the NDI Polaris tracker tools,
how can I also obtain the RMS error values? Is it even possible to get the
RMS error values while data collecting? If you need further information,
please feel free to ask and I will try my best to explain my issue.

Your kind help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Arefin M. Shamsil