[IGSTK-Users] Having Issues in running TrackingVolumeViewer example in IGSTK

Ziv Yaniv zivy at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed May 18 18:04:57 EDT 2011

Hi Arefin,

Your tool is designated as a dynamic reference frame (usage="reference"). You need to remove this tag. You will also need the corresponding mesh for display. I am not sure if there is a mesh for the polaris.

               hope this helps
                           Ziv

--
Ziv Yaniv, PhD., Research Assistant Professor
Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center