[IGSTK-Users] Having Issues in running TrackingVolumeViewer example in IGSTK

Arefin Shamsil marefin at uwo.ca
Tue May 17 17:39:24 EDT 2011

 Hi All,

I have been trying to run the IGSTK example: TrackingVolumeViewer. When I managed to run it from the source code, I still need to load a .xml file containing the tool configuration. I did change the directory of the xml file containing my tool information, but nothing is happening in the output. I doubt it is probably due to the message : [Missing tag(s) in xml file] which comes up when I load my xml file. I am not too sure what it really means. I have been following the guidelines in http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Tracking_Volume_Viewer to run the example.

I have a NDI Polaris Hybrid system and I need to run this program because I need to get familiarized with how to communicate with the Polaris device and track multiple tools in real-time so I can start building my own application based on this example application.

Any help regarding this would be much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Arefin