[IGSTK-Users] Result of Polaris Tracker with IGSTK

l khinwee khinwee at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 05:34:20 EDT 2011

Hi all IGSTK Users,

I have a question about the example of Polaris Tracker. I managed to run the
example PolarisTracker.Cxx program with the hardware devices. Everything works
fine. But when i open the saved text logger file
(RecordedStreamByPolarisTracker.txt). The contents are not showing the
coordinates of the passive markers. But in the command prompt the position of
the markers were shown. Can i know what happen to this logger file? I have
attached the screen-shot for your references.

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Lai