[IGSTK-Users] Polaris Tracking Issue

Ashwath Hegde, ERS-HCLTech Ashwathh at hcl.com
Mon Jun 20 11:18:04 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I am testing my application in which GUI is developed in QT.
I have used the code in NeedleBiopsy for Tracking in my application.

The problem is that the "TrackerToolTransformUpdateEvent"
event is not getting triggered and Tracking callback function is not getting called.

Below is the way I have declared them .

1.)Inside .h file

typedef itk::ReceptorMemberCommand <QTFIRST> LoadedObserverType;

LoadedObserverType::Pointer   m_TrackerToolUpdateObserver;

2.)Inside .cpp file:

void QTFIRST::SetActiveTrackerTool()
{
m_ActiveTool->AddObserver(igstk::TrackerToolTransformUpdateEvent(),m_TrackerToolUpdateObserver);
}
Inside,

QTFIRST::QTFIRST(QWidget *parent, Qt::WFlags flags)
      : QMainWindow(parent, flags)
{
    m_TrackerToolUpdateObserver    = LoadedObserverType::New();
    m_TrackerToolUpdateObserver->SetCallbackFunction(this,&QTFIRST::Tracking);
}

Is there any problem in the above code.

Please provide some suggestion on this.

Thanks and Regards,