[IGSTK-Users] CT DICOM IMages not loading...

Ashwath Hegde, ERS-HCLTech Ashwathh at hcl.com
Thu Feb 17 10:05:57 EST 2011

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the reply.
Here I get its "working...". then it asks
to confirm patient name, I click on OK,then no images are getting displayed.
The four quadrants are blank.
Here I am using the following version of Toolkits:

1.)FLTK 1.1.10
2.)VTK 5.2.0
3.)ITK 3.10.1
4.)IGSTK 4.2
5.)CMAKE 2.6

With VS2008.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.Can u please share the link of the DICOM images you have which you used for displaying.

Thanks,
Ashwath.