[IGSTK-Users] Link Errors building IGSTK 4.4

Ernesto De La Cruz Guevara Ramirez elguevara at uci.cu
Thu Dec 1 04:16:23 EST 2011

Hello,
At this moment I'm trying to get started with IGSTK because of a research project we are starting. I'm in the process of building all required librarys with VS2010 and all gone ok, but IGSTK unsuccessfully due to a lot of link errors when linking SceneGraphVisualization, TransformReaders, TrackerConfiguration and because of this all other projects doesn't link. We're using an NDI Polaris Vicra Tracking system but all the other tracker options are disabled in CMake. So someone please reply to me, I'm new to IGSTK and don't want to have a nightmare building it, I'm working myself trying to solve this problem but tell me wether it is a human solution.

Best Regard s
Ernesto

PS: Sample errors from projects respectively mentioned before are presented below.

Error 1 error LNK2019: símbolo externo "public: class igstk::CoordinateSystem const * __thiscall igstk::CoordinateSystemSetTransformResult::GetSource(void)const " (?GetSource at CoordinateSystemSetTransformResult@igstk@@QBEPBVCoordinateSystem at 2@XZ) sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "public: void __thiscall igstk::SceneGraph::AddCoordinateSystem(class igstk::CoordinateSystemSetTransformEvent const *)" (?AddCoordinateSystem at SceneGraph@igstk@@QAEXPBVCoordinateSystemSetTransformEvent at 2@@Z) C:\Users\usuario\Instaladores\IGSTK\IGSTK_Build\Utilities\SceneGraphVisualization\igstkSceneGraph.obj SceneGraphVisualization

Error 1 error LNK2019: símbolo externo "public: class igstk::CoordinateSystem const * __thiscall igstk::CoordinateSystemSetTransformResult::GetSource(void)const " (?GetSource at CoordinateSystemSetTransformResult@igstk@@QBEPBVCoordinateSystem at 2@XZ) sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "public: void __thiscall igstk::SceneGraph::AddCoordinateSystem(class igstk::CoordinateSystemSetTransformEvent const *)" (?AddCoordinateSystem at SceneGraph@igstk@@QAEXPBVCoordinateSystemSetTransformEvent at 2@@Z) C:\Users\usuario\Instaladores\IGSTK\IGSTK_Build\Utilities\SceneGraphVisualization\igstkSceneGraph.obj SceneGraphVisualization

Error 114 error LNK2001: símbolo externo "public: virtual class itk::SmartPointer<class itk::LightObject> __thiscall itk::Object::CreateAnother(void)const " (?CreateAnother at Object@itk@@UBE?AV?$SmartPointer at VLightObject@itk@@@2 at XZ) sin resolver C:\Users\usuario\Instaladores\IGSTK\IGSTK_Build\Examples\TrackerConfiguration\igstkAscension3DGTrackerConfiguration.obj TrackerConfiguration

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com