[IGSTK-Users] MR images Cross Hair Issue.

Ashwath Hegde, ERS-HCLTech Ashwathh at hcl.com
Mon Aug 29 07:52:36 EDT 2011

Hi Patrick,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I modified the Navigator example to load MR images. I have taken the cross hair code for my application from Navigator example.

I have loaded the MR images present in the below folder:

IGSTK-4-2\Testing\Data\Input\MRLiver

The steps I followed in both my application and navigator example is same and is as given below:

1.       Load MR Images.

2.       Click on the image.

Snapshot of part of my application  is shown in the below pic.

[cid:image001.png at 01CC665B.2C8061D0]

Navigator example is shown in the below pic.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CC6655.394813A0]

The issue is that in both the above applications the cross hairs do not move.

Please help me in this with your inputs.

Thanking you in advance,
Regards,
Ashwath.